"They are not only the kids of Chiang Rai or the kids of Thailand", she said in English.
A Thai well wisher puts a poster to pray for boys and their football coach.
According to Reuters, the children - they have low body temperatures and two have lung infections -will remain quarantined in a hospital for the next week to undergo testing.
"It's stronger now. Every step of the extraction is risky", said Narongsuk Keasub, a diver for the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand.
They were trapped in the sprawling Tham Luang cave on June 23, when it became flooded by monsoon rains as they were exploring it after soccer practice. Officials are constantly pumping water out of the caves, and Sunday gave the rescue crews the best chance of recovering more survivors after days of decent weather and pumping reduced flood levels.
Thought their harrowing ordeal scored them an invitation from Federation Internationale de Football Association to attend the World Cup final in Russia, the rescued Wild Boars soccer team will not be able to attend the match.More news: Cristiano Ronaldo rejects huge Chinese Super League contract offer
More news: Delhi gang rape: They will be hanged
More news: Gareth Southgate says England can become immortal like 1966 heroes
Conditions were so risky that a retired Thai Navy SEAL died on Friday while trying to lay out oxygen tanks underwater in a tunnel, and the rescue chief at one point dubbed the operation "Mission Impossible".
Simmee Oupra has volunteered as a translator for the past 10 days at the press centre near the cave where 12 young boys and their soccer coach have been trapped for nearly three weeks. "All the thirteen Wild Boars are now out of the cave", the Thai Navy SEAL unit, which led the rescue, said on its Facebook page. So far, their families have seen them through a glass barrier.
A huge rescue operation is now entering its third day. But they also warned heavy rain could hamper their efforts.
Chief of the rescue mission Narongsak Osottanakorn addressed reporters at the end of the 17-day mission, arriving at a media center to a round of applause.
The first evacuation was expected to take about 11 hours but the first four boys emerged free from the tunnel's entrance after nine hours. Musk tweeted: "Just returned from Cave 3". Musk posted several videos to his Twitter account that show the submarine being tested in a swimming pool.
For now the boys were being kept in isolation to try to keep them safe from infections by outsiders.
Divers have rescued eight of the boys.