Shocking! Minor girl killed before being raped


According to a Hindustan Times report, the police have detained six people from the victim's native village of Jhansa in Kurukshetra district.

The 11-year-old was living with her grandfather as her mother had remarried after divorcing her father. He said the police interrogated the two men as they suspected they were involved in the assault.

Deputy SP Kaptan Singh said an FIR has been registered under section 302 IPC and 2 SITs have been constituted for investigation in the case.

In another shocking incident, the police found a half-naked dead body of a 15-year-old girl, with grave injuries all over.

Later, they burnt her clothes to destroy the evidence before dumping her body. "Those who gave so much pain to my daughter and killed her in this manner, are much worse than that", she said. After the body was found, the two stood as spectators in the crowd along with other villagers pretending ignorance. "Signs of sexual assault are visible and looks like three-four people were responsible, a hard and blunt thing was inserted inside her, signs of drowning also found", SK Dattarwal, a doctor at PGI Rohtak was quoted as saying by NDTV. Her liver and lungs had been the break and an object had been stuck in her body, doctors said.

Both had confessed to luring the girl to their house before raping and killing her, Sharma said.

More news: Philippine volcano rumbles back to life, thousands evacuated
More news: Martin O'Neill turns down the chance to manage Stoke City
More news: General Motors drops steering wheel, gives robot driver control

According to preliminary probe, the girl's was sexually assaulted and her private parts were mutilated.

A 22-year-old woman was also abducted and gang-raped for two hours in an SUV in Faridabad which took occurred on last Sunday, reportedly. The girl was returning home from work when she was dragged inside a auto and was allegedly gangraped.

The official said she was abudcted by two men last evening when she had gone out of her house to throw garbage in the village dumpyard.

The Chief Minister of Haryana, ML Khattar said that that one of the attackers have been identified and will be arrested soon. "Such heinous crimes are increasing, but the government seems to be in slumber".

The victim, who later came to be addressed by the nation as "Nirbhaya", died several days after battling her injuries. The victim a, medical student was returning after watching a movie with a male friend when she was brutally gang raped in a moving bus in the capital, New Delhi.