Liverpool have been firm in their view throughout a story that has ran for the last month that the Brazil worldwide would not be sold this summer.
Speaking on Wednesday as the club announced Western Union as their shirt sleeve sponsor, Klopp told reporters that "everybody was really happy" that they finished in the top four last season.
Ending the brouhaha around Philippe Coutinho, Liverpool has issued a statement confirming that the Brazilian mid-fielder will not be sold this summer and will remain a Liverpool player when the window closes.
Liverpool have rejected bids of £72m and £90m for Coutinho so far this summer.
Steven Gerrard says he is enjoying his first pre-season as head coach of Liverpool's U18 side, but admits he wishes he was young enough to play under Jurgen Klopp at Anfield.More news: Trent Murphy out for the season with torn ACL and MCL
More news: Donald Trump: Transgender Ban 'Great Favour' To US Military
More news: SoundCloud Set To Secure Financial Future
Midfielder Adam Lallana has been ruled out for three months already, and while they won't be gone for almost as long as he is, Nathaniel Clyne, Daniel Sturridge, and Philippe Coutinho will be joining him on the sidelines for at least the season opener against Watford on Saturday.
Liverpool's hopes of resisting Barcelona's efforts to steal Philippe Coutinho have been dealt a blow after the Brazil global submitted a transfer request. However, Liverpool have stated repeatedly via Klopp that Coutinho is not for sale.
Coutinho is unavailable for the match, with Liverpool saying the playmaker has a back injury.
Borussia Dortmund said on Thursday it turned down a bid from Barcelona for France forward Ousmane Dembele, who subsequently missed a training session with the German club. He joined Liverpool from Inter Milan for £8.5m in 2013.