It may contain crucial evidence that could allow forensic experts to piece together the gaps in his final movements.
In a statement Friday, she said "I'll be returning to the incredibly courageous city of Manchester to spend time with my fans and to have a benefit concert in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families"."I am asking the Department of Justice and other relevant agencies to launch a complete review of this matter, and if appropriate, the culprit should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law".But, hours after the warning, the New York Times published the detailed photographs.The Financial Times reported that such images are available across a restricted-access encrypted special global database used by government ordnance and explosives experts in about 20 countries allied with Britain.A severe threat means an attack is "highly likely", according to the scale set by Britain's Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre.Queen Elizabeth visited the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, where some of the casualties have been treated, and was filmed chatting with a girl lying injured."It's bad".
Soon after Abedi blew himself up at Manchester Arena, police said they were investigating a potential terror "network".
A number of police staff in white forensic suits searched the site and a large red-and-white tent was set up to protect part of the site.
They released new pictures of him in a bid to find out more about his movements, and to find out if he had any of the components before he left the United Kingdom for Libya.
Most of the people injured or killed in the blast were young, attending a concert by pop idol Arianna Grande which had just finished and people were going back.
Three men arrested in connection with the Manchester terror attack have been released without charge.
A 33-year-old man who was arrested in Wigan remains in custody on suspicion of terrorism offences.More news: Russian Federation investigation: US Congress issues subpoenas
More news: WWDC 2017: 8 of the biggest announcements from Apple's keynote
More news: SpaceX launches supplies to space station in its first reused Dragon capsule
Detectives investigating the Manchester Arena bomber have released more CCTV images of him as they piece together his movements after returning to the United Kingdom from Libya.
As the police inquiry continues, Mr Hopkins said investigators would "leave no stone unturned in trying to nail down" Abedi's last movements and trace "every single bit of property that is out there".
"We have no reason to believe the case and its contents contain anything risky, but would ask people to be cautious".
Although detectives have no reason to believe the luggage contains anything risky, they are warning the public not to approach it and instead call 999 immediately. "We need your help as we piece together what happened in the lead up to the attack and if Abedi was helped by anyone".
"When the idea of the concert came up, our first reaction was that we need to speak to the families of the victims and see what they feel", he said. We have nearly 300 pieces of digital equipment, including phones, which we are working through and hundreds of witnesses to contact and take statements from.
Abedi had been examined by security service case officers in the past. We have done this by examining his movements on CCTV and other interactions he has had whether it be with people or the phone calls he has made.
"Our inquiries show Abedi himself made most of the purchases of the core components and what is becoming apparent is that many of his movements and actions have been carried out alone during the four days from him landing in the country and committing this terrible attack".
However, it was "vital" that police make sure he is not part of a wider network and there were a "number of things" about this behaviour that were a concern, he added.