In a statement read outside Southwark Crown Court in London by his lawyer Daniel Berke, he said: "Whilst I'm pleased that this is finally all over, I feel no sense of victory, only relief".
A jury in a previous trial at Southwark Crown Court earlier this year failed to reach verdicts.
Rolf Harris could soon be free of the prospect of further jail time.
Harris left court in a media scrum without making any comment to waiting reporters before getting into a waiting vehicle.
Jurors trying the former entertainer Rolf Harris over alleged underage sexual abuse have been discharged after failing to reach verdicts.
ROLF Harris has walked free from court on May 30, after a jury failed to reach a verdict in his indecent assault trial.
Prosecuting lawyer Jonathan Rees sought an adjournment until 2pm on Tuesday to seek instructions on whether the prosecution meant to seek a further retrial.
"We have come to the firm view that it would not".More news: Jessica Chastain Finds 'Disturbing' How Women Were Portrayed in Cannes Movies
More news: At Memorial Day events, SLO County honors those who sacrificed their lives
More news: The French President Confirms He 100% Fucked Up Trump's Hand On Purpose
He told the judge the prosecution would not offer any evidence and invited the judge to enter not guilty verdicts on the four counts, which she then did.
The third accusation was that he groped the breast of a 13-year-old girl after an entertainment show broadcast at the BBC Television Centre in 1983 and said to her, "Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning".
The 87-year-old had been accused of indecently assaulting three teenage girls, including a 13-year-old, at public events between 1971 and 1983.
They included a woman who alleged he groped her at a music event in London when she was 14 in 1971, and one who told jurors he touched her inappropriately when she was 16 during filming of ITV show Star Games in 1978.
Harris pleaded not guilty to all charges and did not give evidence in court.
He had served less than three years of a sentence of five years and nine months after being convicted of 12 unconnected counts of indecent assault in June 2014.
He appeared in the dock in person after his release, having appeared via video link for the first part of the trial.